Meet Exec – Eric ’21

by on August 22, 2019

Posted in: exec

Yo yo yo!

My name is Eric, and this fall I’ll be WRMC’s library manager. I’m a rising junior at Midd and I’m a math major.

I spent this summer at home in New Jersey, commuting to my internship at MSNBC in Manhattan. There, I was writing daily ratings reports and conducting a news coverage study, which unfortunately involved me watching a lot of Fox News. Now that my internship is over, I’ve been spending time at home, playing guitar and petting my dogs.

In June I saw The Glow, Sean Henry, & How Says at Trans-Pecos in Brooklyn which was a lot of fun; Trans-Pecos is a cool little venue and The Glow was amazing, this summer I’ve been bumping their album “Am I” on repeat.

This past weekend I saw Sidney Gish, Lunar Vacation, & Skylar Pocket at Asbury Park Brewery on the Jersey Shore. Skylar Pocket is a great band from the New Brunswick, NJ basement scene. Check em out!

Below is a little playlist featuring the artists mentioned above and a taste of the other music I’ve been listening to this summer. Enjoy your last couple weeks of freedom, and I’ll see ya soon!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1b2yfnZQuV1mCKACGxHjHx