Bollywood Remixed

by on March 6, 2014

Posted in: Music, My Shows, World

Every wondered if Bollywood house/dubstep/trap exists? I did. And so I did some research. And it does.
Don’t be scared. I was worried it wasn’t really going to be good too.

Surprise, surprise. It’s amazing. And you should listen to it.

Here’s my playlist from last week:

Tumse Hi
Pretty much a guy singing about how he lives and breathes for his lova. The original is slow but the remix allows for some dancing. GET DANCING.

Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar
Direct translation of song title = my first love. Keep dancing.

Tujhe Bhula Diya
The perfect breakup song with a dubstep twist. I thought I’d forgotten you but your memories made me cry.

Balam Pichkari
Okay, cheer up now. Back home we have a festival called Holi which involves getting intoxicated, throwing powdered color and water on each other. Next time you’re at a paint party (or in India for Holi), you’re going to want to play this. Trust me.

Señorita
To start off with the song is a mix of Hindi and Spanish with a bollywood beat. This remix blends in some real Spanish music. You better still be dancing.

Khaike Paan Banaras Waala
Paan is a stimulating and psychoactive preparation of betel leaf combined with areca nut and/or cured tobacco. If your feet are tired, this house music will keep you goin’.

Lat Lag Gayee
A girl is addicted to a man. Except this song mixes in R. Kelly so that non-Hindi speakers have something to jam to.

Bollywood vs. Hollywood
DJ Yung Boxy mashes up American and Indian top 40. We both know who wins. xoxo

Trapwood Back to Classics Mixtape
And finally, we have the trap bollywood. The beats work together more than perfectly. Bollywood dance parties are a good idea. If you’re not yet convinced, you’re just not a believer.
Trapwood Back to Classics Mixtape 2

sari i’m never sari <3