New Music: February Edition

by on February 28, 2017

Posted in: Uncategorized

Ahh February. The slow decline of my sanity is always more prevalent during this short lil month. I mean Middlebury thought it was chill to bring a white supremacist to campus for starters. Meanwhile the Grammy’s committee is probably already planning on giving the new Coldplay/Chainsmokers song a lifetime achievement award. It’s also the point in the year where I’m super fed up with people doing shit like cutting their banana (the softest fucking fruit on the planet) with the serrated knife for 10 days or asking me how to apply for a radio show the day after programming the schedule. Where were you?? At least the Nicki vs. Remy feud and new Thundercat album are helping me from not repeatedly bashing my face into a wall.

Where was I?

Oh right, new music is sick my dudes. A lot of good shit came out this month. You like the sound of loneliness? Listen to the new Dirty Projectors. You want to see the worst music video this month with one of the best songs? Check out the new Mariah Carey + YG track. I also recommend checking out the new Electric Guest, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, and Sampha albums. Really, this measly new music playlist is all I can offer you from my small, hardened soul.